Friday, November 05, 2010

Another week with minimal actual work on the electronics front. Sadly, this seems to be the norm. So, in the meantime here's some gutshot of a Langevin AM301 discrete solid state mixer. As it stands, I have a stupid amount of mixers in my to-fix pile. This one is no exception.


As you can see in this pic, channel cards G & H are different from the rest. They've been modified for more gain at some point in this units history. My to-do list on this involves reproducing that mod on the rest of the cards, a recap and some front panel slider replacement. I've hunted for some faceplate photos of this unit, but nothing I've found meets my quality control, so I'll just have to post some exterior shots next time.

For the moment , here's a component side shot of a standard card, my apologies on the poor depth of field and flash washout in this photo, it is the best of the current bunch:


And a shot of the trace plane:

2 comments:

Begbie said...

Would you be interested in selling the Langevin?

Begbie said...

Love your blog. you can contact me at bom 619 @ mac. com. (take out the spaces).